2) introduction: Galvanised steel wire is one of the major products of our company, black annealed tie wire is made of iron wire, mainly used as tie wire or binding wire in construction. We can produce galvanised wire ranges from SWG8-SWG22, customers orders are also acceptable.
Hot dipped galvanized iron wire is made by Q195 low carbon steel wire . Main process is wire drawing , achid washing , rust removing , annealing , zinc coaing , coiling and packing . Mainly used in construction , handocraft , woven wire mesh , express way fencing mesh , packaging of products and other daily uses .
3) Processing: low carbon steel wire through drawing then Galvanised
4) Material: Low carbon wire rod, Q195
5) Wire diameter: BWG8-BWG22
6) Tensile strength: 350mpa-380mpa
7)Package: small coil: 5Kg/coil plastic film inside and Hessian woven outside
Spool: in max paper, then put into box, 3.5lbs/coil, 20coil/box,